By Shuai Yue, Zhi-Hui Wang, Chin-Chen Chang (auth.), Jeng-Shyang Pan, Hsiang-Cheh Huang, Lakhmi C Jain, Yao Zhao (eds.)
This examine ebook offers a pattern of modern advances in info hiding strategies and their purposes. It includes:
Image information hiding scheme in line with vector quantization and picture graph coloring
The copyright safeguard approach for Android platform
Reversible facts hiding
ICA-based picture and video watermarking
Content-based invariant photo watermarking
Single bitmap block truncation coding of colour pictures utilizing cat swarm optimization
Genetic-based wavelet packet watermarking for copyright protection
Lossless textual content steganography in compression coding
Fast and low-distortion skill acoustic synchronized acoustic-to-acoustic steganography scheme
Video watermarking with shot detection.
Read Online or Download Recent Advances in Information Hiding and Applications PDF
Best nonfiction_9 books
This re-creation of Fungal institutions specializes in mycorrhizas, lichens and fungal-bacterial symbioses. it's been thoroughly revised, up-to-date and extended. well known specialists current thorough stories and talk about the newest findings on molecular interactions among fungi and vegetation or micro organism that result in morphological changes and novel houses within the symbionts.
Illustrates new methodological instructions in studying human social and organic edition deals a wide range of analysis on previous populations all over the world Explains the significant positive factors of bioarchaeological learn by way of key researchers and proven specialists all over the world content material: bankruptcy 1 development a Social Bioarchaeology (pages 1–11): Sabrina C.
In HIV Protocols, Nelson Michael and Jerome Kim have geared up a suite of state of the art suggestions crucial for learning the molecular biology, virology, and immunology of the HIV virus. The tools disguise a extensive diversity of analysis pursuits, together with quantitation of viral genomes, HIV promoter functionality, B-cell epitope mapping, viral coreceptor utilization, and measurements of T-cell functionality.
Interleukins, a relatives of proteins that keep watch over immunity and irritation through the physique, also are enthusiastic about autoimmune disorder (rheumatoid arthritis, a number of sclerosis, and asthma); are implicated in such different stipulations as melanoma, myocardial infarction, and melancholy; and feature worth within the prognosis and diagnosis of many ailments.
- Adaptive and Maladaptive Aspects of Developmental Stress
- Fiber-Optic Communications
- Quaternary Period in Saudi Arabia: Volume 2 Sedimentological, Hydrogeological, Hydrochemical, Geomorphological, Geochronological, and Climatological Investigations in Western Saudi Arabia
- Carbohydrate Chemistry Volume 8
- Grammatic sketch of the Catawba language
- Cerebral Vasospasm: Neurovascular Events After Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Extra info for Recent Advances in Information Hiding and Applications
4. Both test results and performance comparisons were provided in Sec. 5. We conclude this chapter in Sec. 6. 2 Coefficient Adjustment Algorithm The proposed coefficient adjustment (CA) algorithm mainly consists of three steps, which are block-mean removal, pixel squeezing, and pixel isolation. To provide a large hiding space, the mean removal firstly generates the differenced blocks from an input image. Then, the pixel squeezing approach further provides hiding storage, while the pixel isolation approach minimizes distortion.
The vulnerabilities of various operating systems (and applications), hosts (and servers) can be exploited by malicious users. -S. Pan et al. ): Recent Advances in Information Hiding and Applications, ISRL 40, pp. 33–52. -Y. -C. Hu accounts and passwords, and private documents, may not be adequately secure. Data hiding techniques [6, 20, 23] provide an alternative solution for protecting (or securing) data. Some data hiding schemes ,[21, 22],,, are irreversible, meaning that an original host medium cannot be completely recovered by the receiver after data have been extracted.
Techniques for data hiding. IBM Systems Journal 35, 313–336 (1996) 11. : Adaptive watermarking using relationships between wavelet coefficients. In: Proc. IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pp. 4979–4982 (2005) 12. : Interpolation of images using discrete wavelet transform to simulate image resizing as in human vision. tw Summary. This chapter presents three reversible data hiding schemes based on coefficient adjustment algorithm. The proposed coefficient adjustment (CA) algorithm mainly consists of three steps, which are block-mean removal, pixel squeezing, and pixel isolation.